Saturday 21 May 2011

Langur - Numbers (Music Video)

After sharing the stage with one of Bristol's best live bands in the last week, I thought it would be a good time to share a music video I made for Langur back in 2007 while I was studying Multimedia at City of Bristol College. It isn't the most polished and professional piece, but it was the first time I had filmed anything of the sort and used much of the editing software to create it. There are a few dodgy cuts, parts that don't synch up and odd choices of effects, but I am proud of it none-the-less (in a way that means I can't watch it without picking it apart every time!) I'd love to make a music video for a band again, perhaps using some better cameras and software, and a little bit more know how, but that's something for the future. For now, enjoy Langur with their song from the album, 'Jokes I Don't Get', a track entitled 'Numbers'.

No comments: